If the purchased item in Aleksandra Apavi online store is not suitable for you due to size, color or model, you can return it within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
UPD: Due to the emergency situation related to the spread of Covid-19 – the return period is extended to 30 days
- Please complete the product return form within 30 days of receiving the shipment. A return form has been placed in your order. You can also download the form electronically here.
- Bring the completed form together with the product to any store from our store Aleksandra Apavi, or send it by shipment to the address SIA “2JS”, Ganību dambis 17A, Rīga, LV-1045.
Important: You can only return the product:
- If the product is not used
- The appearance and consumption characteristics are preserved
- Its original packaging and labeling have been preserved
When returning the product, you must attach the original document confirming its purchase – the invoice.
Expenses related to the return of goods are paid by the customer.
Funds for the returned product are credited to the customer’s bank account (which corresponds to the payment card with which the payment was made) within 8-10 days from the moment of return confirmation of the product by e-mail, depending on the customer’s bank policy, but not later than 30 days from the product at the moment of receipt in the warehouse of SIA “2JS”.
The claim period for shoes purchased in the online store is 2 years. If you find a defect, do not continue to wear, but immediately file a claim in any of our stores Alexander shoes. The shoes brought must be clean! The product is not changed or repaired if the damage has occurred due to non-compliance with the instructions for use and regulations.
RETURN OF GOODS PURCHASED IN THE E-SHOP UNDER CONSUMER RIGHTS
The buyer of Aleksandra Apavi online store, in accordance with the Law “Consumer Rights Protection Law” adopted on March 18, 1999 (Article 27), is entitled to raise claims for non-conformity of the product within 2 years from the date of purchase.
The buyer’s claims are considered unfounded in relation to:
- Worn soles
- Removable insoles
- Rubbed paint
- Wet shoes
- Worn heel pads
- For shoelaces and other interchangeable parts, as well as for imitation jewellery: buckles, stones, chains
- Mechanical damage
In shoes with a soft cape (the footwear does not have a cape that would serve to maintain the shape of the cape part when wearing the shoe), deformation of the cape part, which is not a manufacturing defect, may occur during wear.
Shoes with a sole that does not completely cover the area of the lower part of the foot (fashion trends dictate that the sole is as invisible as possible) should be worn gently, they should be regularly cared for to reduce friction between the pavement and the upper. The size of the shoes must match the size of the wearer’s foot. Upper skin abrasions that occur while wearing shoes will not be considered manufacturing defects.
Shoes with a split sole (part of the upper is placed on the surface intended for contact with the pavement) must be worn in a gentle mode, avoiding uneven pavement surface (gravel), moisture. Wear leather uppers should be regularly cleaned with leather care products to reduce friction between the pavement and the upper. Upper skin abrasions that occur while wearing shoes will not be considered manufacturing defects.
Product return procedure within the framework of consumer rights:
- Please print and complete the application form (download here)
- Attach a document confirming the purchase (invoice or bill of lading)
- Bring the product with all the necessary documents to any of our stores or send it to the address SIA “2JS”, Ganību dambis 17A, Rīga, LV-1045